FIBC Big Bag
Price And Quantity
- 400 INR
- FIBC Big Bag
- Laminated Material
- Double String
- Hot Stamping
FIBC Big Bags are also known as bulgy and heavy packaging bags that mostly finds application in textile and food industry to pack low density and unstable products. These are durable, disposable and also recyclable. To preserve the material from getting damaged or decayed, these are double stitched and act as a great water repellant. The Velcro closure and loop attachment supports easy handling, moving and unloading the products to the desired location.
Features of FIBC Big Bag :
- Jumbo bags can be stitched with extra liner.
- Double dust proof joints.
- Variety of printing, lifting, discharging and filling facilities.
- These liners are flexible, strong and effective to carry products in a secure manner..
- The magnitude of the bag determines the capacity.
- We manufacture bags in various sizes as per the demands of the customers.
- The size of our bags ranges from 70 x 70 x 50 cm to 106 x 106 x 230 cm ( W x L x H).
- Safety Factor:
- Bags are accurately designed for safety factor- 4:1 to 6:1.
- Filling and Discharge:
- FIBC is available in below listed specifications-
Country of Origin
Made in India
112 x 112 x 80 Inch
Baffle Jumbo or Q Type Jumbo Bag
500 Kg to 1000 Kg
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 15-20 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
221, GIDC, Por Ramangamdi Estate, Vadodara, Gujarat, 391243, India